Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Have you guys seen that Bon Jovi video where a guy jumped from a building as his girlfriend was passing below so she sees him hurtling down and of course assumes he’s committing suicide maybe because they had a fight or something but then when the song nears its ending the guy pulls out a parachute with the words “will you marry me?” printed in the canopy… did you see it already? Coz damn, it’s cute! Plus the fact that I’m still more or less a Bon Jovi fan – was really into them when I was in sixth grade – so the whole video just appealed to the sleeping romantic in me. Heheh… *sighs*

Anyway, what have I been up to? Still waiting for the BSP results. Still waiting for the Nueva Ecija school TOR evaluation results. Still waiting for the 24th to come so I could take that blasted test. Still waiting on Tin and Ana to tell me when they’re gonna come over here for a visit so we could work on Illusion. Still waiting to see if this liquid diet would actually work, well it would or so my cousin’s wife – who’s a doctor, btw – said if I give it a few months. Still waiting for the perfect guy to come around and sweep me off my feet – hey, I did tell you I’m in a romantic mood coz of that blasted video coz normally I wouldn’t even admit to that; sides it’s hard to find just the right guy coz I’m too choosy for my own good, but then why settle for someone you don’t really like when you could have someone you do like, right?

Enough of that. As you can see, I’m in wait-mode. Suffice it to say I’m in a comma stage of my life. Remember the … , ! ? but no . post? Well, that’s that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home