Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Things I really like:

The smell of baby powder on my mother’s skin after she just took a shower.
Fresh strawberries dipped in a mixture of cream and condensed milk.
Mint chocolate ice cream and cookies.
Snuggling inside my red sleeping bag while the air conditioner’s on full.
Cooking a meal for friends who’ll be coming over.
Writing stories late at night with my trusty semi-rusted old typewriter… it makes a hell of a noise at two in the morning, hehehe *evil grin*
Talking with my friends on the phone… long distance.
Curling up on bed with a good book and then falling asleep.
Finishing reading a novel while taking a long bath… if you still wonder why it becomes a long bath after I wrote that down then you’re really hopeless.
Updating my blog when I have something more important to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home