Monday, June 23, 2003

I find it odd that I cannot seem to make myself read any of the books I have here at home. I don’t feel like taking one from the shelf, opening it, and getting immersed into the story. Neither do I feel like listening to the radio. Some few days ago I even had the urge to erase all the mp3s I have saved in my hard drive. I watch T.V., but not as much as I did before. I can live without the television or not knowing what happened to the shows I used to follow. I don’t even have much of an appetite left. I just eat because I need to. I don’t enjoy eating anymore coz everything I eat is just so hard to chew, even really soft foods like noodles, bananas, papaya, etc. I don’t know why I’m like this. But I’m not alarmed. I haven’t felt as great as I’m feeling now. I feel… strangely liberated. Like a load had been taken off my shoulders. I feel… clean.

Wala lang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home