Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Watching Six Feet Under made me wonder if funeral homes ever go under... no pun intended ^^;

Got someof the icons uploaded in the file section of KR, if anyone's interested.

Tin: Your Meteor Garden icons are there right now.

Ana:The Harry Potter icons will come as soon as I get some good pics of the cast, although I do have icons of the anime-version Emski sent me once.

Emski: Made some... este, several Hiko Seijuro icons for you. Thought you might like to have 'em ^^;

and here are more quizzes:



You are an angel.

What legend are you?. Take the Legendary Being Quiz by Paradox

Oh really now? How come I don't think so?

made by Eve

...seriously? took this twice and both results are same. oh well...



Congratulations, you're New York City, the Big Apple.
What US city are you? Take the quiz by Girlwithagun.

Well I do like New York... ^_^




Congratulations, you're a Dryad, a playful tree spirit.
What kind of female faerie are you?
Take the female faerie quizby Paradox




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home