Monday, May 26, 2003

Still working on the icons and trying to organize them so i can finally upload the darned things. so far i got 870... Haven't finished the Hko fic yet, still on chapter 3; I'm trying not to make it into one but it's turning out into one of those long ones again... *sighs* oh well, need a few info first before I can continue with the story. hope Maigo-chan's RK Manga translations are still up...

Anyways, here are more quizzes...


you're the bassist!


what band member are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

(and here I don't even know how to play any musical intrument... used to with the piano, but forgot the lessons i had way back in elementary so it doesn't count)


quiet and a bit anti-social
The Shy Beauty-
Description: quiet, a bit anti-social, and quite a
dreamer
Guys you fall for: Smart and adorable guys
Corresponding Color: Black
Corresponding Number: 2


What kind of Beauty are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

(eep! I'm like Kaoru?! WTF?! I took this five times and I got the same bloody result! Oh well, I guess Kaoru's nice...)


Uh-oh! He's still cooking!
Your Sanzo-Tachi alter ego is Cho Hakkai. You
possess his character.


Who Among Saiyuki's Sanzo-Tachi is Your Alter Ego?
brought to you by Quizilla

(hmmm... that's odd... I don't really think so...)


*bangbang*
Genjo Sanzo--Work can get in the way sometimes, but
be patient and he will never leave you,
although he may be overly-short tempered.


Who is your Saiyuki boyfriend?
brought to you by Quizilla

(mwehehehe! i LIKE ^_^... to think I used to like Gojyo more, I dunno what happened, just realized Sanzo's character was more to my taste, of the four main characters in GS anyway. I still LIKE Homura ^_^ )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home