Friday, June 13, 2003

How odd. Ever since I came back everything inside me craves silence. I can’t stand listening to anything for too long. I like the sound of silence humming throughout my brain. It’s soothing. Before, I liked noise. I hated silence because it made me think too much about things I didn’t want to think about. Now though, I welcome the embrace of silence.

I didn’t feel particularly depressed but last night before I went to sleep I was able to draw some more characters for Illusion. Reginald Marcus and Joseph Blanco turned out really well. I wasn’t able to draw Dominic Wesley since I couldn’t see in my mind’s eye what he looks like. I particularly like how Reginald turned out though. I drew a teenaged version as well as an older version of him and Joseph. My mom liked Joseph’s sketch better although his teenaged version turned out looking like a cross between Hiko Seijuro of RK and Sohma Ayame of Furuba.

I’m beginning to like My MVP Valentine better than Meteor Garden. Not that I’m dissing MG, it’s just that IMHO the MMV people act better than the people in MG. Trouble is, I can’t really watch MMV fully coz everyone else here at home wanna watch MG. Whatever. I know both plots wellenough not to miss what’s going on.

Another quiz I saw at Gem’s blog:

The Angry Princess
The Angry Princess


What sign of the Black Zodiac are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

How odd to have gotten this result when this same character from the movie “13 Ghosts” made me lose sleep, have nightmares, and fear going to the bathroom for several days ^^0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home