Sunday, July 06, 2003

I don't think they've realized it yet, well, rather understandable since I didn't tell them and I don't really know what the professor would do with the paper I've given him along with the submission of our project yesterday... but well, all I really did was submit a progress report of a kind that says what exactly it was that everyone did and who did what. Not my fault that some of them didn't do much in helping with the project but well, I'll hear about it in thecoming week.

If you're confused about whatever it is that I've just written, call me or text me so I can tell you about the whole fiasco. I'm really too tired to rant.

Finished reading HP book 5 though. Must say that I'm happy that Umbridge got what she deserved. Wonder what the effects of the brain-incident would have on Ron though... would be funny if he got smarter than Hermione though, heheh... And yeah, poor Emski's fave character did die... poor sod, he literally almost didn't have a clue about what hit him ^^0 Oh well... Ana's gonna bring him back, too bad it isn't canon.

Realized from what my groupmates told me that I have a bit of a rival at school. Not that I really care. It's funny that I didn't notice it. Well, it's this: my groupmates said that we have this classmate who seems to want to go one on one with me when it comes to doing well in school. They said that every time I recite she always always has to disagree or add or prove that what I said is somewhat lacking if not absolutely wrong... I'm like, "huh?" Yeah, clueless as ever since I really couldn't care less if she feels like she wants to be my rival or something... they said she wants to prove she's the best in our class. I really couldn't care less whether she is or isn't. All I do care about is that I pass the 83% mark so I could stay for the next semester.

To answer Jenny's questions: I'm taking up Nursing in the University of the Assumption here in Pampanga. Kumusta ka na nga pala miss? How's your love life? ^_^

Speaking of love life... about you-know-who, hay nako, wala na yun. Turn off na ko. As in. I'll tell you about it when we talk next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home