Wednesday, June 25, 2003

First day of school yesterday... Well, it was for me anyway.

I feel like I'm half wasting my time with my subjects, most of which I've already taken up in ADMU. I'm just making myself think that I need the review I'm more or less getting... oh well. This is just for this semester... next sem would be more harrowing as I have to take up 31 units! And to think in my ADMU days 21 was already a lot!

To answer Ana's question: It's different. Feels rather odd that the professors would at times switch to Pampango to explain something. The space is a lot more cramped as the buildings are mostly within a few yards if not interconnected with each other. I can't really say by just going there one day. Funny thing is I've developed a crush on none other than the bleeding prefect of discipline!!! Yeah right, what are the chances of that, right?! Virtually nill... MWAHAHAHHAHA!!! ^_________^ Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home