Saturday, November 29, 2003

Hay nako Seiks!!! Nagkakwentuhan kami medyo kahapon. He said he’s 18. Ewan ko kailan birthday nya. If he’s a Libran matatawa na lang ako.

Quite studious. Infinitely different from my classmates nung 1st sem who didn’t give a damn about their academics. Serious pagdating sa studies talaga. A bit of a perfectionist kasi naiinis sa sarili pag hindi nya na-a-ace tests nya. Told him na he should be thankful na lang at isa lang ang mali nya and not dwell on the fact na di nya na-perfect test. He said na he /is/ thankful and even says a silent prayer to God after the test anuman ang nakuha nya. Yelords… talk about religious…

For some reason I felt the same way I did when we were brainstorming about David’s personality and background. Yung parang I feel proud for this person for being who and what he is? Gahh… weird.

Ang nakakaewan about all this is that hindi ko gaanong ma-appreciate yung kawawang guy na to since I really don’t see him, I see David! I don’t wanna admit it, but I’m befriending him not for himself. I’m befriending him because I plan on using his actions as basis for David’s. Gusto ko ngang picturan e.

Stalker-tendencies!!!

Di lang yun. My gosh… User!!! Sobra!!! WAAAAAA!!!

But heck it’s for the story!

Ano sa tingin mo, Seika? Ana? Should I tell him about Illusion at magpaalam na “hey, can I study you so I can make you as my basis for a character I helped create for this story my friends and I are making?”

Now wouldn’t the poor guy get weirded out or what hahahahha!!! ^___^0

Dunno kung anong upcoming school event. I heard may Foundation Day ata sa January or Feb, but I dunno when talaga. Tell you pag may narinig akong event at kung pwedeng magpapasok ng guests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home