Wednesday, November 19, 2003

I haven’t logged on to pRO since the last week of October. I have to say that although I feel a somewhat sentimental bond with the character I’ve been playing since July, I am now ready to give her up. Maybe I can say that I’ve moved on. Moved on, not in the sense that I found another game I liked better, but in the sense that I’m now focusing on things that I deem more important. Plus I’ve come back to my first love, my first ever hobby, reading.

And when I start to read, I get inspired and then start to write. I somewhat feel that I’ve wasted my three or so months by playing instead of writing my stories. Not that I didn’t enjoy the experience of playing the game and meeting all the people I’ve played with.

pRO has opened my eyes to a new mythology. In my interest in the game, I’ve also researched about the legends and myths behind the names used. So I guess I am not leaving the game without having learned something.

In three days, my top up expires. I don’t plan on buying any more LUG prepaid cards in the future. So all I can say is good luck to anyone still playing the game. Hope you still enjoy it as much I did the first time I played it. Please play fair, and have fun doing so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home