Saturday, October 25, 2003

CETV is rerunning MMVPV!!! I understand nil of what the characters are saying since it is in Chinese, but heck I don’t bleeding care! I get to see Barbie and Gao Xing interacting again!!! Hahahaha!!! And this time, no cuts, no weird edits too!

I wanna kill our Philo prof. Too long a story to tell. Got my grades yesterday and they were all quite nice. Mom actually slightly disappointed coz she expected even higher grades… she’s not that happy with a 90% average. Jeez, talk about pressure! She told me if I studied more and played less of ragna I could’ve gotten a higher mark. Me, I’m bleeding content with my grades, thank you very much.

Haaaay… parents!

Why do they bloody expect their kids to be perfect? Who on this hellish earth is perfect? No one! Yet they expect us to be. Jeez… people talaga… no wonder some kids get so pressured they think of and try to run away or commit suicide instead of facing their parents’ disappointment. Hard when one sees the very people you love disappointed at you for failing at something they expected you to surpass with ease.

Anyway, punta me sa hospital today for a medical. Required kasi nanaman. Think it’s a semestral thing we have to go through. Bwisit. Gastos nanaman. Pesteng eskwelahan yun oo…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home