Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Two of my very best friends are feeling down these days and I feel somewhat tortured that I'm here where I am and can't be with them. Sure there's the telephone, email, and chat... but it doesn't quite have the same feel as when it’s face to face. I miss staying at the dorm. Wish I could relive the past, but we all know that is impossible.

***

Become a God or Goddess. by zerogirl
Name:
God/Goddess ofChildren
Element:Earth
Animal Companion:White tiger
Weak againstCoffee
Weapon:Sword
Created with quill18's MemeGen!


I'm weak against coffee??? Wow... if that's my weakness then it's damned easy to avoid. Errr... maybe not. I'm a coffee-junkie nga pala.

Hmmm... wonder if I already took this test before and just didn't post it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home