Sunday, February 01, 2004

January 29, 2004
Today in Philo2 one of my classmates got scolded by our prof. He didn’t actually do anything wrong. He just asked a question. A valid one. But our prof was pissed off even before the poor guy opened his mouth to ask, pissed off about an entirely different reason not brought about by my classmate, but he let out his anger on the poor kid.

Nobody defended him.

I am ashamed to say that I didn’t defend him. I should have. Coz I know he really didn’t do anything wrong.

His is like the case of the boy who cried, “Wolf!” He’s usually one of those really noisy and unruly students, sakit ng ulo sa lahat ng professors namin. But just this once he was seriously asking and this is what happened. He tried defending himself, but his past behavior was against him.

I could see the faces of the rest of my classmates. They looked like they were thinking that the poor guy really did something silly again and brought out the prof’s ire on himself, like he usually does – rather intentionally at times. Although this time, he really didn’t do anything wrong.

And I said nothing. I feel guilty. Keeping silent like that. I should have said something. I should have defended him. Our prof listens to me enough to believe me if I said something to defend my classmate, but I didn’t.

I should have said something…

*** *** ***

January 30, 2004
Hay, pagod na pagod na ko! Buti na lang at walang klase ngayon. Don’t ask why wala, just one of those inane school events that I refuse to go to kaya andito ako ngayon sa bahay resting. Still have to write two papers, polish up the supposed “group” report for Earth Science, and study for a 6-chapter test. Oh and finish up coloring the mural. Takti… Busy ang sem na to. It’s nice though… feels nice to be doing something. Hated those months na ala akong ginagawa except wait for the day to end.

*** *** ***

January 31, 2004
My prof in my Saturday class is a complete dickhead. I seriously do not like that idiot. Here I slaved over the mural he told me to do, lost sleep making it in a week, and he chose not to use all of it. The bastard chose a few parts of the whole mural and told me to incorporate it with some stuff he brought to class. So the whole message of the mural’s way off from the original one and in my point of view the whole thing’s totally ruined. Thank you very much Sir for wasting my time.

*** *** ***

February 1, 2004
Just watched Moonchild. It was okay. I’m not really much of a Gackt nor Hyde fan so can’t say much else except that it was okay. And astig. Cool fight scenes. Nice clothes. Sarap nilang idrawing… the two’s body types remind me of Minekura’s style of drawing, ka-body type nila mga guys ng Gensoumaden Saiyuki at Wild Adapter.

Haven’t watched The Last Samurai yet. No time to do so.

Hey, it’s Perfect Blue on WOWOW now. I’m not watching it anymore coz I still have class tomorrow.

Haaaaaay…

Minna, how are you guys doing? Tag kayo! Or better yet, email me, ne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home