Sunday, February 15, 2004

Our dog died. His name was Putot. He was named so because his tail was short. He died yesterday, the afternoon of Valentines Day.

I didn’t even notice him gone. My mom had to tell me after I came home from the mall this afternoon. She suspects that he had been poisoned. No one can say that he was poisoned from the food Ate My gave him earlier that day for our other dog ate the same stuff and is still alive and well. Ate My, Mom, Tito and Kuya Romy suspects that our next door neighbors threw some poisoned food at him.

Nobody else could throw poisoned food at him coz he was tied at the back, near the kitchen, near the fence between our dear neighbors and us.

I can’t help but agree with my mom and the others with their suspicions.

They don’t like us. They’re angry at us coz of a fiasco involving one of my cousins and them. Long story that. My mom and I didn’t have anything to do with it though. We just heard of it happening via Tita Pes. And for some reason, pati kami nadadamay coz of this fiasco. Every time we see them on the street they either ignore us or openly glare until we pass.

I had no quarrel with them but now... if I ever prove that they indeed had something to do with our dog’s death...

I did say in my earlier post that I’m not exactly proud of being a Punsalang, right? Well, one thing I got from my father’s side is getting revenge without the act of doing so getting pinned on me. Woe it be to the person who incurs my wrath. I won’t hurt that person, but I will do everything in my power to make their lives a living hell.

Why so much anger, you may ask... Putot was just a dog after all, right? Wrong... he was a family member. The most important for me is my family. I even go to the point that I see my close friends as part of my family; I unofficially adopt them. I will kill anyone who hurts anyone I consider family. Okay, maybe not kill, more like torture.

Dammit, I’m so bloody pissed off right now. I’m typing this just to let out steam. In a way, it is good that I didn’t see him dying... at least this way I still feel somewhat detached about the whole deal. Coz I didn’t see it happening. I don’t feel like crying. I just want to strangle someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home