Friday, February 13, 2004

LONG POST… been typing my posts in a word document the past week. Been meaning to post them every time I connect to the net kaso I keep forgetting to do so. Oh well… here goes:

***

Reality slapped me in the face recently, but I refuse to say goodbye to a dream. In the end, I know I will prevail.

I. Will. Win.

***

Best friends really are the worst enemies. It’s a cliché, but totally true. That promise of lifetime friendship when betrayed is almost always impossible to mend.

I used to really like Musica in Rave but as I watched the series on AXN today I found myself liking Gail Glory instead (must be my current obsession with Sohma Shigure…they kinda look alike). Although I liked him better when he was younger, not that his current look now that he’s older is bad. He could use a shave though heheh… The scar can stay coz it makes him look hot. Lolz ^^ Guess I’ll really never get over that fangirl phase ^^

Gail Glory is such a tragic character that it’s painfully romantic to watch him. I think Sakura’s death was rather dumb though. Idiotic woman just took the blow. She could’ve dragged her husband away from the scene or done something besides accept the blow from King… anyway, never mind about her.

Like I already said, best friends turned into enemies are the worst. I should know from past experience. Long story. I’ve already told some of you about it, and to think the whole thing began because of a piece of pad paper… haaaay…

***

I’m pissed off at my group mates. Ayoko ng mag-rant pero P***** I** talaga nila. Yun lang yun.

***

Heheh, got a review from ff.net for one of my YYH stories. One of my readers is getting pissed coz I haven’t posted the next installment for sooo long. The story’s all done na, but I’m hesitating about uploading it for some reason.

***

Furuba craze seriously on.

Just saw some manga scans of Chapter 88 and it’s just soooo darn CUTE! Furuba characters as Cinderella cast for their school play. Tohru’s one of the “evil” stepsisters who can’t conjure up anything evil to say; Yuki’s the fairy godmother (*insert laughter*); Kyou’s the prince charming who challenges at Hana-chan – black clad Cinderella who can’t stop cooking and eating during the whole play – to dance. Oh yeah, “Cinderella” was also trying to kinda pair up Prince Charming Kyou and her not-so-evil stepsister Tohru waheheheh!!! ^^0

Oh! And I was right about Shigure. Even in the manga, he’s the only one left who doesn’t have a personal history or chapter about all about himself. I can’t wait for an all-Shigure chapter!!! What made him want to be a novelist? How come he can stay “Outside” the Sohma compound even though he’s one of the Juunishi? Why’s he so bleeding loyal to Akito? What’s his role in the Mabudachi Trio? When did those three exactly lose their virginity? Is Shigure really interested in Mayu or is he just tormenting her so she could end up with her beloved Hatori? Shigure’s always looking after the rest of the Juunishi, but seeing that he’s so manipulative, I wonder what he gets out of doing so?

Waaaaaaaaaiiii!!! Wanna buy the whole manga set… so far I think there’s 12 but I dunno if 11 and 12 are in book format yet.

***

Of all the Ten Commandments, the 8th is the easiest to break and the hardest to fix.

***

It’s either I really truly have stalker tendencies, or I’m just too curious for my own good. It’s just that, this guy recently makes me wanna grab a pencil and paper, and DRAW! Still talking about the “Dennis” guy. I like studying him. No wonder… the boy is built like those Saiyuki guys. Imagine Gokou, only more Chinito, of fairer skin, and of darker hair. Course the boy’s not a glutton like Gokou… and he is extremely vain...

Ah well… whatever.

***



Who's Your Anime Boyfriend?

Eh?! Aoshi?! Not that I should be complaining, he’s neat and all, but not exactly the usual bisshie I’d say is my type… but then again, there’s Hiei…



What Anime Art Style Are You?

Cool ^^

***

In case I don’t get to greet you…

HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home