Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Was searching for original fiction webrings when I chanced upon another really cool art gallery.

Renee LeCompte is another deviantart and epilogue.net artist and so far, of what I’ve seen of her works, they’re completely N-I-C-E ^^ They aren’t anime/manga style though. She’s into realism. If anyone’s interested, here’s the link to her site:

http://www.notonigon.com/html/main.html

Haaaay... I kinda wish tuloy na I took Fine Arts instead of Lit. Would have been nice to learn techniques on how to improve my pieces. Well, there’s this school Tita Betty’s been telling me to enroll in, E.R.Tagle or something like that, supposedly near Don Bosco Pugad, but...

Hmm... maybe during the summer break? Yeah! Maybe...

Oh wait... right. We’re going on that trip. Tuloy pa nga ba kaya yun? Parang di na ata e. I’m not hearing any updates about it lately.

Besides, I don’t really think I’d want to pay to study art. I’m too moody. I can’t constantly draw with a timetable in mind. I draw when I feel like drawing. I don’t when I don’t feel like it. However much I’d like to draw, when I’m not in the mood to draw that’s just that. Whatever I sketch ends up looking like shit.

Anyway, here's another quiz:

Pink Vibes
Your Energy is Pink. You have achieved a perfect
balance between spiritual awareness and
material existence. You are usually
affectionate and warm, showing compassion and
love for others. Others find you genuine,
cooperative and friendly. You are a
humanitarian and you possess a deep
understanding of life. You may aspire to
philanthropy, or you may find yourself heading
or volunteering for agencies that create change
for the good of the whole. You are a leader
and are willing to take on much responsibility.


What color is your energy?
brought to you by Quizilla

WTF? PINK?! Huh?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home