Monday, May 31, 2004

I really should start getting used to calling Lucas Lucas and James James. I keep mixing the two up dammit! Anyway, Lucas’ pix is done. Finally. He turned out looking Saiyuki-ish for some reason. Nung una he reminded me of Heero Yuy, then for some reason he turned Hakkai-ish on me. Didn’t plan on him looking like that. His first sketch didn’t look anything like the final one. Well, hope Ana-nechan’ll like the final sketch of Jam-este, Lucas.

By the way, showed my mom Vincent’s and Lucas’ pics and made her choose who looks better between the two. She said she likes both their looks, too different daw to compare. Then she added that Vincent looks a way lot well fed than Lucas. Figured that should be about right since Vincent’s a veritable prince at his home and all… dunno about Lucas’ situation at home but considering he’s a CMT officer and pretty active and athletic, well… I think I drew him just about right.

Colin I’m having a HARD time with. He’s just too stubborn about his clothing and colors. I’m trying to finish coloring his pic right now while trying to connect to the darned internet. Dang stubborn assed boy is giving me a headache. He just has to look p-e-r-f-e-c-t, he says. Guess first impression’s always do last, especially for a fictional character heheh ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home