Sunday, March 28, 2004

Forgot to post this before, about one of my classmates in section L. His name’s Jorjen Yabut. His family’s from around our town, but as is typical of me, I didn’t know anything about him.

We were talking about death in one of our classes, and Jorjen shared about what happened to his family. He told the class that his mother, older brother, sister, and twin siblings all died in a car accident around a year ago.

He from what I’ve observed of him, he didn’t look like someone who underwent such a tragic experience. He was laughing or smiling half the time I saw him, always ready to tell jokes along with our other guy classmates.

I remember thinking during that class that his story was familiar. Then I realized that it was the same as the rumor my mother told me around a year ago. Of a family who were on the way to fetch the father at the airport and then on the way back five of them died when a bus hit the car they were riding. I remember thinking, “too bad for them. Ah well, that’s life.” Or something to that sense. I didn’t really care.

Now seeing my classmate’s face, smiling a year after that tragedy, I can’t help but feel some sort of wonder and admiration. If what happened to him happened to me, I don’t think I can dredge myself out of the deep well of depression. I think I’d end up hating everything and everybody.

He made me think of Honda Tohru, but his circumstances are a lot more hurtful, I think, coz he lost so many of his loved ones and still managed to smile a year later.

***

warrior
Your a Guradien Angel! Guardien Angels are also
knows as Warrior Angels, because they are the
army of God. Not always meaning that they are
in war, simply that their job is to protect
unwary humans from dark dragons, or other evil
demons. Warrior Angels are not always friendly
with humans, but they will watch over them all
the time. Humans say that when a miracle
happens, thank your guradien angel.


What Kind of ANGEL are you? (For Girls only) This Quiz has amazingly Beautiful Pictures!
brought to you by Quizilla

help
You enter the door .You see the higher being and
listen to what it says to you:
I have already been waiting for you.You ask
yourself why, dont you? Let me explain:
You should know that I am not the highest being I
am just one of the nine servants. And I am
sent to make you think about something but I am
not here to answer your questions. I can not
tell you too much but I will come again. So
listen what I have to say!
I am the higher being of help. I shall say you that
there was a difficult time for you . That you
had to make the experience how it is to be sad.
I can tell you that this happens in every mans
life one time. But this time is over soon, I am
told that this will change and a long, long
happy time will come to you. Something human
call love will come over you .And this will
help you to destroy your feelings of sadness
and pain, and you will feel like a new human.
I cant identify if it is the love to a woman/man,
friend, family member or god but it will give
you some new hope, believe me!
Thus spoke the higher being of help and now wake
up!
If you want the higher beings to come again please
rate this quiz. It will may take some time but
I have to work hard. Messages are also welcome!


~Visit the higher being in one of your dreams and listen what he says to you !!!WITH PICS!~
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home