Monday, May 03, 2004

San Jose’s Feast Day’s over!!! For this year anyways. Sayang I wasn’t able to take pictures of the flower arrangements we did for the church. Our parish priest complimented us, saying they look especially nice ^_^ Me proud coz I did several of the arrangements myself.

Too bad I wasn’t able to go with Jenny R and the rest of the swankies to Baguio. Sorry talaga Jen, it coincided with San Jose so I couldn’t go even if I wanted to.

May na! Taragisan naman! Less than one month left for summer vacation. Our enrolment’s on the last week of May. I’ll be taking 5 med-related courses this sem… wah! Tang-i 7 units lang naman yung isa, tapos yung isa pa 5 units lang naman siya! Excited na ko!!! Not.

Turns out my cousin Paul’s not gonna enroll in the same school. He opted for another one in Manila. Dunno where. Dunno why. Don’t care. Wahahaha!!! Ang sama ko talagang pinsan! Nah, thing is, I really didn’t want that kid as a possible school mate, let alone a possible classmate. Would have been weird, that.

Ana, I owe you a description of Susie’s right? I’ll just post it here coz I’m too lazy to send it as a separate email…

Okay, Susie’s…

It started as a small shop selling pastries, mainly cupcakes that look really plain but are melt-in-your-mouth-oh-so-good. They branched out to kakanins like cassava cakes, mochi (made of ground sticky rice & thick coconut milk), and the usual suman, sapin-sapin, maja blanca, etc. Then they turned themselves into a cafeteria style place where you can order sandwiches, pastas of diff variants, and their new specialty: palabok that’s full of recados. All items in their menu are ultra affordable, pang-masa ang price. I think a plate of palabok or pasta is around 40-50 pesos. The kakanins are around 20-ish per serving. Less than a 100 pesos for a dozen cupcakes. Oh yeah, they also sell brownies, lemon squares, and other yummy pastries pa. You won’t think much of the place when you see it though, and it’s kinda hard to find if you’re not familiar with the place. It’s in the old Nepo Mart, near those selling rtw clothes.

Hmmm… what else? That’s most of what I can remember of it. I’ll ask Tita Betty to stop over there when next we go to Angeles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home