Friday, May 21, 2004

Had a rather eventful day today.

Started it early at 12 am. I was at NAIA waiting with my mom and Tita Betty for Tito Susing's arrival. He arrived at around 1am, then we went ahead and bought flowers for the Mary Help of Christian fiest day at our parish, Tita's the one in charge of it so my mom and I are helping her.

Slept at the car. Didn't know when we got back, the car was just in front of our house.

My mom went to church and the market and brought with her some ingredients for making pancit, so I had to help out chop some vegetables.

Was still feeling lethargic from sleep when Ana called and all thoughts of sleep went right out the window with what she had to tell me.

The rest of the morning was spent in an SMS discussion with Tin regarding a very important person in her life whose neck I still want to wring the moment I meet this person.

Afternoon saw us at the mall with Tita Betty and Tito Susing again doing the grocery and just going around wasting the rest of the day. Wished I didn't go with them anymore so I could have finished sketching the drawings I owe Ana-nechan. Nadagdagan pa ng isa nga pala... so far done with Colin and Lucas. Vincent and Ozzy still elude me. Then there's Leila. Then scan and clean and color everything...

Anyways, my pasalubong from Tito were Kuya Jojo's old nursing textbooks. Nice. Really. At least I dont have to spend a tidy sum buying those books.

And Tita showed us some pics of Kuya's kids. Real cute little buggers, I must say. Here's a pic of them:


My super cute pamangkins: Kobe and Caitlin Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home