Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Been remiss in updating my blog again. Gomen ^^

Lotsa things have happened lately, but not to me though, and good thing, that.

Basta.

Like I told Ana, it's super high drama to the max! As in. Malala pa sa ka-dramahan ng lahat ng tv novelas na pinagsama. Haaaayy dios mio! Tell you about it pag nagkita-kits tayo sa Friday. Dami news! Wahahaha!!!

Done with the enrollment, and it was surprisingly easy to go through. Mas may systema na sila ngayon compared to the previous year, but there’s still room for improvements.

I HATE MY CLASS SCHED. Shumay! Para akong high school student, no… make that grade school. My classes start at 730 am and ends at 530 pm pag MWF and 630 pag TTh! I got 24 units and 8 subjects (if you count the two laboratory classes as separate). Shemay, talk about no social life. Sabagay, kailan ba ko nagkaron nun?

Waiii! Uber excited na ko for Friday to come! Tinatawanan nga ako ng mom ko kasi for once packed na ko ahead of time ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home