Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Had an odd experience yesterday. There I was laying in my bed, the television on and my mom watching her noon show. I remember mom’s show ending and her standing up, walking to the door, and then looking back to tell me to get up and go downstairs so we could have lunch.

I remember grunting yes, and then the weird thing happened. I could not lift any of my limbs. My hands and feet just wouldn’t budge. They were so heavy and I felt so frustrated coz I simply could not move any of my body parts.

Mom said later that afternoon that she came back when I didn’t come down and she saw that I was asleep and so left me to eat lunch downstairs. The other odd thing is that I remember seeing her coming back to check on me and leave. During all that time I was just straining to make my body move and I couldn’t. I couldn’t. No matter what I did, no matter how much I tried I just could not.

Thing is, when I could finally move my body again, I didn’t feel at all scared that this happened. Like it was something natural, that I felt like experiences like that are normal. As in every day normal. Should I feel that way? Or should I be scared? Coz I really am not. I kinda want to go through it again, and this time, I’ll stop wasting my time in getting my body to move and just... I dunno, maybe float around somewhere?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home