Monday, October 25, 2004

Uriel's kinda cool... I kinda know how he feels too... ah well...

Am still awake! Got tired of coloring L-16 pix so am now rereading the RK manga translations I downloaded from maigo-san's website. Need to review the canon so I could continue and revamp the story I was writing that was Hiko-centric. Well, it's not really Hiko Seijuro-centric per se... guess I'm just using the Hiksters to introduce and evolve my own character, called Mae (a play on Emski's name ^^0). Am fleshing out Mae-chan's background and what I want her interaction with Hiko to be like. I plan on keeping with the canon that Hiko will no longer teach the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu technique to anyone anymore... just want him to teach Mae a few moves that'll serve her later in life when she finally leaves Hiko to continue her shall we say, quest. Have to make Mae leave before Kenji comes into the picture by becoming Hiko's next pseudo student... so that leaves me with a few years to work with considering I mentioned that Kenshin and Kaoru had just married during the start of my fic...

What's with the sudden regaining of interest with RK and this fic? Well, I got some reviews about it in my email and this particular reader more or less begged me to continue it so I shall... got nothing to do anyway.

Well, I do have something else to do, like finishing the Illu fic challenge and the pix I promised to color for Ana-nechan, but then I feel inspired in doing the RK fic so I better write like mad while this interest lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home