Saturday, November 20, 2004

Am totally crazy about Rivermaya's Liwanag sa Dilim... talk about LSS, and for almost the whole darn week too! Ang hirap magconcentrate when the darn song's blasting inside my head :-/

On top of that, I like Barbie's Cradle & Kitchie Nadal, and I've also been wanting to watch Santa Santita of all things! Gawds, I'm actually beginning to like Filipino-media... what's happening to me?! Lolz... we do have a lot of really talented people in the entertainment industry, and it seems that the industry is slowly (and I hope surely) getting better these days.

I can't get in the Gensoumaden Saiyuki download site again... guess I've yet again been banned for downloading too many too soon. Haaaayyy... Sanzou's totally cute though. I miss watching the anime, but I crave to know what happened in the manga.

I wanna watch the Incredibles! Haven't found time to go to the mall and catch that particular animated flick as of yet, I plan to do so tomorrow after my class so I fervently hope that it's still showing at the malls we have here, or else I have no other choice but to wait for the video to become available and rent or buy that... probably rent.

Hay... ala lang. Got an assignment I wanna finish na so I can just relax and study a bit during the weekend kaso got tired of making it so here I am again online dilly-dallying and procrastinating as usual. I better get some sleep. Wahhh... I missed Lovers in Paris two days in a row! Yeah, yeah... nagiging jologs na talaga ako. I still watch Endless Love 1 in original Korean every fricking Monday night... am slowly learning the language through watching the damned show and translating it using Japanese... haaaaaay... ang weird lang talaga... I know I've said it before pero ang weird talaga e. I'm trying to understand something said in Korean by reading the Japanese subtitles and simultaneously translating the Japanese subtitles to either English or Filipino in my mind AND trying to tell my confused-and-no-idea-what-is-being-said-and-what-is-happening mother what I can translate. It's fun. Gah. I feel sleepy na. Ba't di pa kasi matapos-tapos itong dinadownload kong chapter ng Full Moon o Sagashite e...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home