Monday, November 15, 2004

Am deciding between a mini oven or a tablet to get for my upcoming birthday. Mukhang di nanaman ako bibili ng speakers for Genrou-kun. Guess I can live without them speakers (nasanay na heheh ^^0), but I really wanna buy those two items I mentioned. Pero I only have money for one of them so... must pick just one.

Got Robert Jordan’s New Spring: The Novel last Saturday. Haven’t started it and am not really in the mood to read it yet, but I still bought it since it’s part of the WoT series. What?! It’s one of my fave fantary series, didn’t you know? The cover art sucks though. Wish RJ’s editors would get a new artist... whoever the artist is doesn't do justice to RJ's description of his characters, I mean, they look butt-ugly and they aren't supposed to! The landscape and background's pretty okay though, but that's all. I wanna see a more faithful painting of Matrim Cauthon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home