Thursday, January 13, 2005

It's our Foundation Day... well, days anyway. Started yesterday, Wednesday and it'll go until Saturday.

*mental note* remember to bring book, sketch pad and pencils, or ballpen and fic idea notebook later.

We got recruited to be "yellers" for the Nursing Cheerdance group so we haven't been exactly having any regular classes the last couple of days. It's nice and all, considering we get to technically skip class and I get to see *cough* those days. It's a definite plus, that. My temper has been very easily manifesting itself during the last few days. He's one of the few cures that make me hold back from exploding in anger. Gah, whatever.

I know I owe Seika-chan some recipes, I promise I'll send them over the weekend. Been really busy collecting money from people for the mandatory foundation day tickets for food, carnival rides, concert and what-not. Ubos ang pera ko, ubos pa pasensya. The damn idiots know well enough that they won't be able to get their clearance if they don't pay those fees, but noo... they have to give the collector (me) a fuckin' hard time first. I think that's the reason why I'm so pissed off these days. That and it's near that time of the month. And the fact that our class adviser isn't there to advice us about anything. He never informs us about anything important and I have to ask other professors or other class presidents about what to do. I end up looking really irresponsible at times for not knowing things that I need to do as presi, and it's all coz I wasn't informed!

Gah, I'm ranting. *think happy thoughts...*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home