Saturday, January 01, 2005

Rant about the Illu January Fic Challenge:
They do not want to cooperate with the switcheroo idea of mine... none of them want to! It would have been fun had they cooperated. Darn those six hard-headed gits...

Illu-related Rant #2:
Why the hell does my delinquent balikbayan cousin have to remind me of James just coz his hair's the same style and color?! Plus the height... and the body built... too bad really that the guy's super alang kwenta and married na or else I'll pair him up with Ana-nehcan *grins*

Illu-related Rant #3:
Hand's not in the mood to sketch else I would've done the Russell and Franky scene na, it's just too sweet not to draw! But my stupid hands don't wanna make a decent line, I keep having to erase things and I absolutely hate that!

New Year's Resolutions:
It's the first day of the new year. It would be too cliche if I posted a New Year's Resolution, wouldn't it? Well, in the first place, I don't have a list to post so I can't really post anything, can I? I heard this guy from the AM radio say something about NY Resolutions though that I really liked. He said that instead of having a list of things he wants to change and do, he'll just make sure he does something the whole year... and that is to give his work and all his endeavors the best quality he could possibly and humanly give to each and everyone of his actions. I think I'll try to do the same. I'm not saying I'll try to be a perfectionist, heavens forbid, I have no plans on giving myself a headache by even trying that out. That's my new year's resolution... and I don't plan on breaking this promise to myself. I WILL do the best that I can humanly and possibly do in everything that I partake in. And that's that.

The only non-rant post for Jan 1:

ADVANCED HAPPY 56th BIRTHDAY DAD!!! (Jan.2)
and
Happy 33rd Birthday as well, Sir Farley (Jan.3)

Not that those two have any idea this blog exists... heheheh... at least I can say I greeted them in some way ne? Anyways, I'll call my dad panigurado. Si Sir bahala na, pag nakita ko siya sa Monday then I'll greet, pag hindi e di hindi ^^0





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home