Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Pertaining to certain people whose names I don’t wanna mention, I feel:

1) Happy coz I saw you before my last period. It was a pleasant surprise that brought a smile to my lips. We didn’t talk, but am just glad to have gotten a glimpse of you and know you’re safe and well.

2) Peeved coz you seem mad at me, and I don’t know the reason. And you don’t want to tell me whenever I try to ask. Hate it when you’re not smiling. Your face starts to look old.

3) Sad coz I never hear from you anymore.

4) Shocked that you had the nerve to hold my hand. And in public too.

5) A bit troubled that you have come to know me so well; how can you tell? Have I become so transparent?

6) Glad that you're around to help; I cannot do everything on my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home