Sunday, March 20, 2005

(3:15pm)

An-Nechan~! Umn, why's ACIDER kinda graphic-less? Ah wait... ayun, nagload na yung background pic. Wow, not a black background for once, eh? It's nice and clean and simple ^^

What the?! A chapter 13.5?! I didn't know there was a chapter 13.5!!! Ah! The JamesxAnna interlude?! Wai! Teka lang, hold on with this review of the site, I'll just read the fic for a wee bit of a while, ok?


(3:22)
OH. MY. GOD. OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! @_@
May I say, that when I first envisioned that balcony scene, I never in my already semi-lemon-filled mind even thought it could continue on to THAT kind of scene ^^0 MWehehehehheheh... what is it about James and these canon-ish fics na pag iniba yung perspective the rating goes waaaay up? ^^0

In light of that, I cannot WAIT for the march fic ^^

And on that thought, I really need a big HELP for the april fic. I have no idea what to write! I'm about to panic here!

About ACIDER again, change the links you have, Nechan... pag-iba mo yung link for the official Illusion as well as the link for the official website.

Yun lang ^_^


Pahabol... Saintski! I finally got an installer ^^0 Took me a while. Those dingbats at Natio wouldn't give me one, sabi sa mga beta testers lang daw pwede and dapat may ID daw me from Tantra. Okay... Buti na lang they had this whole-day free playing gig sa SM Entertainment area kanina, nakita ko lang sa banners, pumunta kami SM for groceries, imagine my glee nung nakita ko yung banner hehehe ^^ I'll try to play around Thursday earliest this coming Holy Week if I can. I have till Tuesday e ^^0

Seika! Asan na yung update sa blog mo? I'm so anxious to know what's been going on with you. Ala, ganyan talaga, tsismosa ako e, I wanna be in the know heheheh ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home