Thursday, March 17, 2005

QUIZZES!!!!

Oo, nanaman... ala, ganyan talaga ako, if I need to think or write about something I have to keep my mind off it for a wee bit of time and wait for inspiration to hit. Figured taking these inane online quizzes would do the trick and I'm right coz I'm almost finished with my paper as it is ^^


Which of the Endless are you? by sidhemischief
name
favorite color
favorite animal
daffolilies...yes or no?
you areDesire!
Quiz created with MemeGen!



What sandman quote are you? by dyskrasia
Name
Age
Sex
Your QuoteI like airplanes. I like anywhere that isn't a proper place. I like in-betweens. - Delirium
Quiz created with MemeGen!







You Will Die at Age 88



88





Congratulations! You take good care of yourself.

You're poised to live a long, healthy life.









You Are Somewhat Logical





(You got 25% of the questions right)





Ok, so didn't get the majority of questions right

But you did answer some pretty tough questions correctly

Logic may not be your strong point, but you hold your own!









You Are Bold And Brave









But daring? Not usually?

You tend to like to make calculated risks.

So while you may not be base jumping any time soon...

You are up for whatever's new and (a little) exciting!









You Are A Social Butterfly









You love your friends so much...

You're motto is "the more, the merrier"!

Making sure everyone's included is your mission

And you always prefer a group of ten to a group of two









You Are Best Described By...









Landscape With Butterflies

By Salvador Dali





Kung napansin nyo no comments ako sa mga quiz. La lang. Didn't feel like putting any.

***

Ana-nechan: I'll definitely send you the pic on Wednesday kasi tapos na lahat ng trabaho by then.

Guido: cute ng bagong pic ni Gabby! La lang.

Saintski: Di pa rin ako nakakahanap ng installer. I'm trying to ask around sa mga guys sa school pero mukhang alang naglalaro sa mga kakilala ko. Daan siguro ako mall mamya just to ask around for an installer pero I dunno, I kinda have a group project thing later na pupunta sa house namin mga groupmates ko so I dunno if kaya ko pang dumaan ng mall... I wanna play though wahhhh... at least man lang pang-alis ng stress db?

Seika-chan: Kwento ka naman sa blog mo regarding you news sa text, about you know what heheheh

Solhaven: La lang. Di na muna ako pumupunta sa website mo coz ala pa rin bago dun so far. Kailan ka ba talaga mag-u-update?

Hmmm... ba't alphabetical ata mga names nyo heheh, ah well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home