Monday, March 14, 2005

I'm so sleepy. BUt am still waiting for that butter cake to get baked. The oven's being totally evil for not warming up correctly. Gah.

I'm typing this while my eyes are shut okay, so forgive the spelling errors... I wanna sleep.

Gotta still finish that take home exam, read up on that article that'll be the focus of our finals in one of my minors, and formulate some decent questions for tomorrow's interview with the dean. Gah, don't get me started with how Sir Farley introduced the new assignment to me. Don't. Just, don't. Else I'll never finish ranting.

The sugar boost I hoped for from eating that piece of chococluster isn't helping. Well, the thing really doesn't have much on sugar, I made them from unsweetened dark choco so imagine the bitterness of it all... I actually like my chocolate candies that way, good and bitter. Makes me know that there's more chocolate in the thing than milk or sugar or whatever additions.

I'll just wake up in a while I guess so I can study and make my assignments well enough. My eyes just really refuse to open long enough.

Today was also the last day for our community duty. I'll miss those kids, not my groupmates mind you, but those kids who's family I chose to focus on for my case study. Gawds, those children were really cute. Kinda dirty, but still cute cute cute, especially Hayra and Harold who are the youngest. I'll try to post pics here of them soon but I dunno, my scanner's color function's still going haywire on me. Gotta check the cake I'm baking... Gah, no, I'm NOT making a hazelnut chocolate cake, and no, quit reminding me about the hazelnut fic... it's not really waking me up. Wonder what would...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... zzzzzzzzzzz............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home