Friday, March 11, 2005

Fifty Firsts
(stolen from Saint's blog ^_^)



1. 1st time you tried smoking:
college (ADMU)

2. 1st alcoholic drink you had:
spiked fruit punch

3. 1st time you entered a bar:
sometime in 3rd year at ADMU

4. 1st award you received:
first ever? Hm... a star for being a good student back in nursery?

5. 1st hero:
Theseus, one of the very first greek myth stories I read way back when...

6. 1st time you were sent to the principal for disciplinary actions:
not the principal, just the coordinator for student discipline back in 4th year HS for “shouting” in the hallway

7. 1st time you failed in school:
college, I think.

8. 1st college entrance exam you took:
UPCAT (same as Saint’s) Eh, hello, yung UPCAT kaya yung pinaka-unang binibigay!

9. 1st teacher in college:
My prof in English, geez I forgot her name. Bet Guido remembers... um, Gonzaga? Gonzales? I really don’t remember ^^0

10. 1st job:
daughter

11. 1st crush in college:
JDV

12. 1st person na binigyan mo ng flowers?
my mom, my mom, and only my mom. No plans on giving flowers to anybody else. Me a girl after all.

13. 1st date:
Um... at a debut with *****

14.. 1st friend:
Kathryn Laxa, 5th grade

15. 1st kiss:
with *****, not the same guy as #13.

16. 1st movie you watched with a friend:
My gosh, I don’t remember. Too many!

17. 1st fight with a friend:
Shiela from 4th grade... and it’s about pad paper of all things!

18. 1st gift you received from a friend:
ah geez, I don’t remember.

19. 1st gift you gave to a friend:
see answer to number 18

20. 1st record you bought:
Bon Jovi’s Keep the Faith

21. 1st song you sang in front of many people:
Jinggle Bells?

22. 1st musical instrument you learned to play:
piano

23. 1st concert you watched:
Rivermaya

24. 1st celebrity you saw in person:
I dunno. It wasn’t important enough to remember

25. 1st TV show you really liked:
Any cartoon

26. 1st book you bought:
one of the Sweet Valley series by Francine Pascal, or a textbook for school

28. 1st sport you played:
the simplest, running.

29. 1st sleepover:
Girls Scout camping (same here), oh wait, does that time I spent at Tita Betty’s count? Stayed there for around a week coz no one was home.

30. 1st terrible fight:
with Shiela hahahhah... I still can’t believe it was about a fricking piece of paper

31. 1st prank:
um, i don't know...can't remember (same)

32. 1st inaanak:
a cousin’s, I don’t remember which mwihihihi... me a BAD godmother

33. 1st debut party you attended:
a cousin’s, I think it was ate Claudine’s???

34. 1st time you spent the night alone?
errr...

35. 1st bestfriend:
si Ruth Anne

36. 1st wedding you attended:
Ate Gloria’s, I was one of the flower girls

37. 1st person who greeted you on your last birthday?
my mom

38. 1st friend in friendster?
emma

39. 1st time you got lost:
at intramuros

40. 1st cellphone?
nokia 8210

41. 1st cellphone ringtone:
some anime song

42. 1st collection:
stamps and coins and stationary

43. 1st time you felt proud of yourself:
nursery, for the badge

44. 1st time you saw a ghost:
on tv?

45. 1st rollercoaster ride:
Enchanted Kingdom...hehehe (same unless counted yung mga perya?)

46. 1st school you attended:
San Vicente Elementary School

47. 1st friend you had when you entered school:
I was 3 or something, I really can’t remember
48. 1st ambition:
be a doctor

49. 1st boyfriend/girlfriend
^_^

50. First heartbreak:
^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home