Wednesday, March 02, 2005

NEW BLOG LAYOUT!!!

Hello? I officially have a new layout for my beloved blog!

*prances, jumps, dances, around in circles and generally makes a lot of havoc in the middle of a quiet neighborhood at 2am*

WAIIIIIIII!!!!

Isn't it neat?

No more of that boring white background? No more of that graphic-lacking design? It's nice isn't it? Well, even if you don't think so I still love it. And that is all that is important to me, really. I like the layout and I'm bleeding keeping it until I get tired of looking at it and try to design another layout (maybe in a few years time...)

La-di-da-tra-la-la... life is GOOD!

Now back to that paper I have to pass in *checks watch* oh, less than 5 hours and I have at least 6 more pages to go ^^ Isn't procrastination neat? Didn't I say before that this blog is my "creative" excuse to procrastinate? Didn't I? Hay ang kulit ko... must be the caffeine and sugar overdose *been drinking a BIG mug of cafe au lait*

Ja~~~

^____^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home