Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Am thinking of using something else other than tagboard... they're always having errors, gah.

I can't believe I fell asleep! There I was, watching Stargate and was actually enjoying the story, next thing I knew, the alarm clock was going off at 1230am! Was able to watch the episode till that bit about that black guy saying he believes this girl who has a snake-like thing trying to erupt from her body? Okay, okay, I really should catch up on the terminologies and stuff, but I gotta finish up my paper first for my majors. Dang me, but why the hell is it taking so long to just revise a 60+ page paper? I've been at it since 1am today!

I wanna make mini steamed chocolate puddings... that or nigella lawson's pavlova, with strawberries instead of raspberries coz I dont know where the hell i can buy raspberries here in the Pinas, not that I have strawberries here at home right now...

Hay. Better stop this. I still have around 10 pages to go. Hay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home