Monday, March 28, 2005

Vacations disagree with my health.

Since Thursday, I’ve been continually sick. Bout of LBM added to severe migraines, cold and cough, sore throat that refuses to get better despite all the medicines and salabat I already drank, culminating in a whopping fever yesterday that left me so weak I spent the entire Easter Sunday in bed sleeping my brains out. Dagdag mo pa dun the fact that my monthly period arrived yesterday... I guess you can say that I’m not exactly a happy trouper right now.

Haaay... and I have to go to school early today pa. Nagising ako ng super aga coz of a sudden bout of coughing, buti di ko nagigising kapitbahay namin.

Why is it that pag may sakit ang tao dun ka aalukin ng masasarap na pagkain? When food tastes the same – boringly flat and bland to can’t taste the difference between a siling labuyo and a bar of chocolate – dun ba naman ako tinatanong ng mom ko if I want this or that food? Eh, hello? Wala nga akong panlasa, what’s the point? Everything tasted like really flat water. As in walang lasa kasi my olfactory senses are really clogged and fucked up until now.

Ana-nechan! Sent the pic files you were asking for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home