Sunday, April 24, 2005

Okay... I just tried out the new friendster blog thing, and to tell the truth, rambling on another space seemed slightly weird. Like I shouldn't have done such a thing, so here I am back at my original space dedicated to my rants doing, well... ranting.

Well, I don't really plan on ranting today per se. Just here to answer a few tags from you guys, so here goes:

Ana:
Yup, mahirap talaga sa umpisa. It's tedious and boring and hurts my mouse-hand and boring and masakit sa mata and boring and oh, need I repeat it... Boring!

***

Jean:
Hallooooo!!! *glomps galore* Long time no see/hear/speak/etc! Miss na kita! Loka! Musta na?! Heard you're obsessed with Tantra ^^ I only read about you from Ai's blog. Speaking of which, I removed the link to the shannelle thing you had, oo nga, ang tagal mo ng di nag-u-update dun, kaya pala. Have you got any new website/blog I can link you to?

***

Rhyzzah-san:
I know I'm being presumptuous in advising you like this considering I have no idea who you are and what your circumstances are, but I couldn't resist trying to help a fellow soul in need of an open ear who's willing to listen. If you wanna talk about anything, send me a private email, k? I'm willing to listen.

But all I really gotta say right now that I have no info about you is, try to find your core; the center of your being that makes you the person you are, then hold on to that. Keep the image of you strong in your mind and heart, add improvements to it as you see fit (things you'd like to become), and then strive to achieve those things. Show the world how beautiful and strong and worthwhile the real you is, and slowly (just be very patient coz it'll be a slow process) people will eventually accept and love you for who you are. I'm tring to do exactly this myself, right now. So I can understand what you're feeling; I've been there too ^^

Please don't ever get tired of your life coz however bad it is now it still has a LOT to offer you, simple wonders that would make you glad to be alive. They're fairly easy to miss and dismiss, but if you just look close enough, they're there, just waiting for you to see them.

Okay, I know that was highly cheesy and sentimental and idealistically optimistic of me but just bear with the mushy-ness and try to understand my message, k? ^^0

***

Aherm, please forgive me the slight preachy-ness of what I said to Rhyzzah-san. I don't usually go spout-waxing about my sometimes overly optimistic view in life, but I did have a turnabout from the self-destructive path I was in a few years back, and I owe some people here BIG TIME for that turnabout. I owe them my fricking life, as it is. And yeah, I'm being overly dramatic about it, considering nothing very very serious happened, but it was quite an eye-opener and I can never go back to that path nor forget the promise I made myself once my eyes were opened. Nothing religious here, k? Just reminiscing about the old days coz of Rhyzzah-san's tag. I may rant and ramble, but really, I'm fairly happy with where I am right now thanks to the help of really good people - you guys know who you are!

Okay! I'll bloody stop all the mushy meeky stuff now and give you a few links of FYfanfiction I found to be seemingly worthwhile reads. I did say I'm back to my Tasuki-fangirl state of obsession, didn't I? Not all of these are Tasuki-centered, but hey, my favorite fangboy's part of the plot so, any mention of him makes my fangirl heart flutter and flit to the high heavens. That and the sugar and caffeine overload coursing through my systems ^^

White Stones in the Moonlight (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/536376/1/)
Tasuki-centered; more like an insert epic fic during the time after the failed first attempt to summon Suzaku and before the gang left to find the shinzahou of Genbu no Miko.

Bridge Over the Abyss (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/840836/1/)
Chichiri-centered; deals with Chichiri's past, what happened to him after his devastating fight with his friend Hikou, before he became a monk of Suzaku.

Hidden Paths on a Cloud-cast Night (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1166843/1/)
Sequel to White Stones and Bridge.

Leather and Lace (http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_st.php?id=76642&submit=View)
Tasuki-centered; continuation-fic; errr... just read the summary you'll find at the site.


I know! 3 of those fics are from the same author, ne? I just love the way the three fics are written. Very canon-based and mature (in a not too hentai all the time meaning of mature). Why am I posting links to these fics on my blog? Coz I feel like sharing them with the people I know who just might get curious enough to read coz the stories are nice, and coz like I said, I'm a not-so-rabid Tasuki-fangirl right now ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home