Monday, July 25, 2005

Procrastinating
What I'm doing: Cramming (homework & reviewing for the prelim)
What I'm eating: low-fat milk, whole-grain cereals (Cheerios), and a banana
What I'm listening to: a bird chirping outside my window
What I'm wearing: blue shorts and blue top (pantulog)


Why the darned hell am I feeling so lazy!?!? I have prelim exams later this morning and during the afternoon, but did I study? Did I? Nooooo... What did I do the whole weekend? I watched my old copies of Nadesico and Omishi Magical Theater, that's what! Gaaahhh... sinayang ko yung tatlong araw! Nasa huli talaga pagsisisi! Pucha! Whatever!

I'm skipping my first period to finish up some assignments; tapos mabilisang pagpunta sa school ang gagawin ko, coz I cant afford to miss my Pharmacology prelims.

So what am I doing posting in my blog?! I myself dunno!!!! Waaaahhh!!! I don't wanna go to school today, that's why! Di ba declared na ala na rin pasok dito? Pucha naman kasi si PGMA ba't sa Metro Manila lang dineclare na alang pasok e!


What kind of Final Fantasy Character would I be?
by TheBlueParadox
Your Name/Handle
Your Hair StyleBeautiful Flowing White Hair
Your Clothing StyleLoose Clothing/Primary Colors
Your Weapon of ChoiceWhite Magic
Your MissionTo Defeat My Evil Father.
Your Role in the FantasyHero turned Villian.
Quiz created with MemeGen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home