Friday, July 15, 2005

My head's all crammed up with generic and brand names for medicines I only heard about this week. Add the fac that we need to learn about their effects -therapeutic and adverse- dosage, route, indication, and nursing considerations for patients taking them... it's quite a lot. And I'm soooo not good with memorizing too. Taihen da na...

Our first week of hospital duty went pretty well. We were assigned at the Ward of SLDH so we got varous types of cases to handle; mix and match kasi mga wards dun, the hospital has four wards: OB, Female, Male and Pedia. We handled all four @-@ Kahit na may naka-assign samin na 1 lang na patient, we can't just ignore the other patients who were asking our assistance. So ayun, yung kawawa naming C.I. (Sir Bucad) got literally swamped ^^0 coz he had to oversee every little thing we do coz liscence niya nakataya if we did something wrong ^^0

Next week we'll be assigned to the Delivery Room of the hospital at Arayat. I'm nervous and excited about it. The downside nga lang isa that we won't be handled by one of my favorite C.I.s anymore coz of the change in hospital assignments. Hay sayang, ah well... at least we'll get to handle neonates ^^ That's what's making me so nervous @-@0

***

Seika-chan! Heard from Ana-nechan that you were trying to contact me? Sensya na if the phone wasn't answered coz nakaconnect yun sa modem e. What did you need to ask me about? Can I still help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home