Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wai! I aced the RD! Finally got my turn yesterday and literally laughed my way into a high grade Oh-ho-ho-ho ^0^

Aside from that, there's the usual bevy of group projects, individual assignments and cramming for exams that I still have to cope up with. All part and parcel of being a student, I guess, but dang, bakit ba hindi nauubusan ang mga prof/C.I.s ng ibibigay na trabaho? *sigh*

Officially, I'm one of the "Student Coordinators" for Nightingale, pero I'm supposed to be the Assistant EIC. Truth is, my job's as a gofer and errand girl wahahahaha ^^0 And medyo lang tagahabol ng mga tao and making-kulit of them to please join our org coz we're severely mortally understaffed ^^0 Comes with trying to revive a long-dead school organ, I guess. Ewan ba't sumali-sali pa ko. It's not as if I don't have enough things to do. But it's kinda fun kahit na hassle, so it's alright. I like doing this job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home