Saturday, July 02, 2005

Wasted the entire Thursday waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting... for my turn to come up for the Return Demo for Neonatal Care. It never came. Went home, feet aching coz all the classrooms where occupied by the C.I.s and students who were doing their RD so we had to stay at the corridors waiting waiting waiting waiting.

Didn't I mention before that one of my most hated things to do is wait? So you can just imagine my total irritation that entire day.

By the time it was 4pm, I was ready to go home. We were allowed to go home coz our group C.I. wasn't around anyway (dunno what happened to Mam Flores but she was absent that day and we -our group- was told to ask other C.I.s to take us in so to speak). Mam Ana Mae Cunanan told us that we could do the RD with her, halinhinan kami with the group she was handling. So she took our baby doll, the one I borrowed from a ex-classmate coz she was already done with her own RD the day before, and used that doll for the entire day. Trouble was, with each person taking up around 30minutes to 1 hour, it was pretty obvious I wasn't going to have my turn, considering inuna niya yung group niya and all, so my groupmates and I spoke to another C.I. since patapos na rin naman siya with his group, if he'd take us in. Sir Sancho agreed, kaso we had to use our own material/equipment coz his group already took theirs back. So went back to Mam Ana Mae to get back our doll. She flatly refused to give the bloody doll back. She made us wait for it for soooo long, umuwi na tuloy si Sir Sancho.

Grrrrr... I really really wanted so badly to hit her or tear off her hair. Kundi lang siya C.I... grrrrrr!!! Really! She was just soooooooooo unreasonable! Pinaghiram ko na siya ng ibang doll, at tiningnan lang niya minsan and pronounced, "Ayoko yan, ang pangit!" Pucha talaga!!! Nakakairita siya!!!

So Sir Sancho went home na, no other C.I. wanted to have us do the RD with them coz they were already too tired, and I STILL couldn't go home coz Mam Ana Mae still wouldn't let me have that bloody bleeding stupid doll na akin naman technically since I was the one responsible for it coz ako nga yung naghiram! AAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! She was seriously truly soooo irritating! And irrational! And just plain bitchy!

Grrrrrrrrrrr.............

So Friday came, went to school again even though I didn't have class for that day. Went to my meeting with Vinnie and Sir Farley for the Nightingale. Meeting went well naman. Then went to McDo intersection to meet up with my Pharmacology groupmates. Di sila sumipot. Well, to be fair to Shielney, dumating siya bringing two very heavy very thick pharcology books around 30 minutes later. We waited for our other groupmates, only to have them text us that sorry but they couldn't come. To think this meeting was their idea...

I absolutely positively HATE ABHOR DESPISE waiting!!! Lalo na if the only recourse I have to take my mind off boredom is stare in space.

Maybe that's why I went to SM after our "group meeting" and watched a movie and bought another overpriced book from National Book Store. Gah... The end of the week certainly wasn't good for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home