Thursday, January 05, 2006

Kay, I’ll admit it, I’m too lazy to blog the past several days not just because it was a holiday but because our NCM lecturer, Ms. Cunanan told us to keep a journal (yes, paper/hardcopy/handwritten) of our thoughts and activities. So instead of writing stuff here on the blog, I’ve been hell-bent on filing up that notebook with random rants and ramblings that I would usually put here. So there.

What’s been up with me? Ummm... school started again so as you can imagine the workload’s back and the deadlines suck again coz we have only two remaining months to take up three more concepts (with at least a hundred+ page per concept handouts) and that’s just one subject...

I’ll leave you with these blogthings I answered sometime last week when I had the time to waste answering them, and I gotta go coz I need to finish this assignment I need to pass later today. Jaaa~!


Your Eyes Should Be Gray

Your eyes reflect: Intensity and drive

What's hidden behind your eyes: A sensitive soul




You Have a Phlegmatic Temperament

Mild mannered and laid back, you take life at a slow pace.
You are very consistent - both in emotions and actions.
You tend to absorb set backs easily. You are cool and collected.

It is difficult to offend you. You can remain composed and unemotional.
You are a great friend and lover. You don't demand much of others.
While you are quiet, you have a subtle wit that your friends know well.

At your worst, you are lazy and unwilling to work at anything.
You often get stuck in a rut, without aspirations or dreams.
You can get too dependent on others, setting yourself up for abandonment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home