Saturday, December 10, 2005

Books! Books! Books!

Still tired from the trip yesterday; went book hunting with mom and bought the following...


from C&E Bookshop:
- Prentice Hall Nurse's Drug Guide 2006 by Wilson, Shannon and Stang
- Brunner & Suddarth's Handbook for the Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing 10th Ed.
- Understanding Pathophysiology 2nd Ed. by Huether and McCance
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing 2nd Ed. by Videbeck
- Nursing Care Plans: Guidelines for Individualizing Patient Care 6th Ed.

from NBS: (only bought magazines here actually)
- Health News (September 2005 issue)
- Newsweek (December 12, 2005)
- PC Buyer's Guide (Sept-Nov, 2005) --> I did mention I'm planning to buy a laptop right? Anyone here have any idea which brand I should purchase? What specs to look for?

from Goodwill: (magazines lang ulit, wanted to buy novels since they have this 80php/pc sale going on kaso was in a hurry and didn't see any titles I liked enough to waste 80 pesos on)
- Medical Progress (August 2005)
- Medical Progress (September 2005)
- Medical Tribune (July 2005)
- Medical Tribune (September 2005)

from Powerbooks:
- The Wallflower (Yamatonadeshiko Schichigenge) by Tomoko Hayakawa --> the only book I bought that I didn't NEED for school in some way. It's a manga and so far I've seen 3 volumes of it. Only bought Volume 1 since I ran out of money by the time I got to Powerbooks ^^0 Still can't believe I spent around 5500php just buying assorted printed materials all in one day...

What's with all the Medical magazines, you ask? We have this requirement for our RLE to pass a current trend about whichever topic we were discussing. Bought all the magazines I could find about health and medicine so I won't have to go out and buy more (coz we're required to pass a current trend report & reaction every week). This way I can do this assignment hassle-free and earlier...

Woow... can you believe I'm actually THIS responsible when it comes to schoolwork?! Heheh, I can still remember the time when I couldn't be caught dead studying coz it would just ruin my so-called reputation of being a easy-go-lucky coed. Hahah... how things changed once I started nursing. Wahhhh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home