Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I feel more alarmed that my father would suffer the same ailment as his siblings than the fact that one of them is now at the ICU of a local hospital.

Maybe it is because he was so very mean, aloof and generally unpleasant to my mom and I when we still lived at our old house; I just can’t find enough compunction or sympathy for his plight now. I’m a tad bit worried that he would die, but I don’t think I’d feel devastated if he up and croaked. I just don’t care about any of my relatives on my father’s side that way. They’re not exactly lovable people... gah... what has me worried is that if anything worse happens to him my dad will be greatly affected so that he’ll in turn get sick. I don’t want that. For my dad’s sake, to avoid any chances that my dad would suffer, I pray nothing worse happens to my uncle (what I mean by worse is dead, ok?).

So far, what I heard is that half of his body’s paralyzed, dunno which half though, so judging from that and how they said they found him unconscious at home lying on a puddle of his own urine, I think he suffered from CVA? Plus I know he suffered from a heart condition too. He was kinda stressed out coz of his older sister, my dear old I-still-wanna-wring-her-neck-for-being-such-a-huge-bitch aunt, who he’s fighting with about what else but the title of the land they’re living at. My aunt wants EVERYTHING for herself and her gods-be-merciful-and-just-take-them-off-this-planet kids, my beloved (not!) cousins. So the land title’s an issue for several years now. My dad and the other siblings have claim but they’re not getting anywhere with the discussions because of my aunt and her stubbornness about how fucking “kawawa” she is coz everybody’s against her and all that shit about where her kids are gonna stay if they divided up the land and what not. My dad and ICU-bound uncle suggested that they have the land upraised then divide the cost amongst themselves and that if my aunt wants to stay so badly at their current house, she should just pay up the cost. This is a rather logical solution to the issue but would she agree to it... hell nooooo!! She’d rather have the issue unresolved coz that way she gets to live there for free.

Gah, I’m ranting and wasting time about ‘them’ yet again. I’d really rather not waste another second to them. I practically HATE those people. They’re a nuisance. I could very well live out my entire life without them, thank you very much, and I’d prefer it that way, having no contact with them. Of course I can’t tell my dad that coz he’s bound to get hurt if so much as a whisper of these sentiments reach him, but he knows and understands why I’m not particularly fond of his siblings and his nephews and nieces by them. See? I don’t even want to claim them as my relations. Dammit!

I really don’t see why mom feels the need to help them when the whole lot of them (excepting a few individuals) had been nothing but causes of migraines for us. They practically drove us out of our old home, dear uncle in ICU included, now they come banging our doors in the middle of the fricking night for help?! Fuck this!

I didn’t want this to be my post for the blog... hay. I’ll talk about my weekend at Ems’ place with the gang next time. Too wrought up in irritation right now to post about anything as happy and fun as that outing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home