Sunday, November 27, 2005

I actually forgot my own birthday! I got so busy with schoolwork that I really did forget what day it was hahah ^^0 That is, until people greeted me: my mom, Tin-chan, Tita Pes, Paul, Peter, Camille, Tito Toto, Tita Miles, Guido, Aldrin, Ems, etc...

Thanks so uber much for remembering and greeting me ^^

Guido's short phone call during our duty's lunch break was the best birthday present I received. It's just so nice hearing from an old friend after so long. Kuya, I know I haven't exactly been forthcoming about visiting with you guys from ADMU during the times I get to go to the capital, I'll try to remedy that so wag ka na po magtampo hahaha ^^ Mahirap lang kasi talaga to get away from the hospital and schoolwork. Hay, I can't wait to graduate~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home