Thursday, February 16, 2006

Been a while

Though it hasn't even been a week, ne?

I've been busy making our group thesis proposal. Don't worry, my groupmates are okay, they're doing their part of the work so no complaints there. We've actually has a sleepover here at home yesterday. Well, Sieg didn't sleep; Ronnel refuses to admit that he did fall asleep and start snoring; Hazel got 3 hours; while I managed and hour and a half. We didn't finish the proposal, kulang pa ng "data analysis" but it's mostly done.

Had our Stat midterms na. Was kinda okay, the test. Heard from Lucia what our prelim grade was and it kinda makes me happy for myself but sad for my classmates. You guys know I've taken Stat at AdMU so this is more like a review for me now, but my classmates are finding it hard... just like I did when I was taking it the first time in Carascoso's class with Guids and the gang. Guess I better try to help those kids out. At least man lang yung mga ka-close ko para magawa nilang panghatak pataas sa grade nila sa majors.

Oh, and I owe Aileen a greeting:

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Sensya na I wasn't able to greet you on the day itself.













You fit in with:
Taoism



Your ideals mostly resemble those of the Taoist faith. Spirituality is the most important thing in your life. You strive to live by all of your ideals, and live a very intellectually focused life.


40% spiritual.
20% reason-oriented.















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


A Taoist? Me? Di ba all about balance and harmony sila? Yin and yang and all that? Well, I can accept that.












After you die...
Heaven



After death, you will exist in heaven. Everything and everyone you love will constantly surround you for all of eternity. You lucky scoundrel.
















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


Hay nako, sana nga magkatotoo. But I don't wanna die yet. Life's too fun and full of things I still want to learn and see. Later na heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home