Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Never too busy to rant

Nakakainis talaga!!! To think, I just got home from school. My class lasted about 2 hours tops from 1:30pm to around 3, then it was all a matter of waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting... you get the drift.

Sir R.M.S. told us early this morning that he'd meet us at 4pm. 4pm's fine since it's just an hour's away from 3pm, right? Four pm came along with his text message that he's still in Bataan and that he would be instead meeting us at 6pm for the briefing for tomorrow's exposure to Mariveles. Around 5:45 he arrived and started to brief us about our requirements. We ended at around 8:30. Eight-fricking-thirty o'clock in the evening. And he expects us to submit a creatively designed self-assessment with a family tree to boot tomorrow when our departure time is 5am. $@#&SHIT!$^%@ Of course I had to buy materials for that stupid project pa so off to NBS our RLE group went. Para kaming nakikipag-Amazing Race or something sa bilis naming tumakbo para lang di kami masarhan ng SM coz syempre we got there na magna-9 na. Bought my art materials and got home around 10pm.

So you might be wondering what I'm doing wasting time blogging? Well, I need to vent out my irritation with that super-inconsiderate-SPO-SOB we unfortunately have for a C.I. for three bloody days. Gods, I hope some doctor at Mariveles mistakes him for a patient and perform a prolonged and multiple ECT on him!!! Nakakainis siya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home