Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Chipped my tooth

Yesterday. Again. Le sigh... so yeah, I went to the dentist, but not my old one. Mary Rose's clinic's closed so had no choice but try out Tita Betty's recommended dentist, Dr. Duenas. Am I glad I went there! Not only did he get my chipped tooth fixed in less than an hour, but I barely felt him doing anything. I usually get a traumatizing experience when I visit my regular dentist, plus she charges so high. Dr. D is exactly the opposite. He did tell me to get braces though.

Yeah. Braces. Me. Jeez... and yeah, I agree, I do need braces for my upper central and lateral incisors. So I am seriously thinking of getting them. You see my teeth are insanely small and my upper central incisors normally have this large horrible gap between them which my regular dentist tried to remove with braces back when I was still in high school and that she hides by placing pasta on it. So yeah, I’ve had braces before and they HURT and were such an inconvenience that I just don’t understand why others with perfectly good teeth structure would want to have them. I just don’t get the mind set that if one’s wearing braces one’s considered rich and ‘in’. I just don’t. But me, yeah I NEED them to correct my teeth. Can't do anything about their size but at least I can have the gap removed, right? But dang, just the idea of living with those things for more than a year again... gah -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home