Saturday, February 25, 2006

Testing

Hey! It actually works! Heheh...

Had the day off from duty coz of the EDSA 1 anniv. Ang sarap ng tulog ko, grabe!!! Lagi na lang kulang tulog ko so when I can sleep in I take full advantage. Later mom, Ate My and I are planning on watching Memoires of a Geisha. Yosh! Ang ayoko lang e gusto ata ni Ate My panuorin yung Close to You... Gah @-@ So ewan pano niyan kami mamya. Basta I wanna watch MoaG. Hope the movie's as good as the book.

Tito Toto's out of the hospital na. His CT Scan result showed that he has a minor thrombus formation on his neural blood vessel, dunno which coz I wasn't there when the doctor came and explained things to them and mom doesn't know exactly where either. His prognosis is good kasi nga naagapan. His doctor said pwede pa maalis yun without surgery, kailangan lang ng meds and for Tito to watch his dietary intake. Also to up the exercise. Hayy, buti na lang talaga.

Worried a bit about my mom. Almost 1 month the cough niya. Intermittent kasi e, pabalik-balik. Mawawala for a week tapos biglang meron nanaman. Told her to up the Vit.C intake and make sure she drinks multivitamin para tumaas resistensya niya as well as asked her to have herself examined kasi takot ko baka maging RHD naman sa kanya kasi nga throat niya laging affected... kaso yun, ang tigas ng ulo, magkapatid nga sila ni Tito kasi ayaw nagpapatingin sa doctor. Jeez...

Nga pala, Ana-nechan!! Congratz on your new job!!! ^___^

Tin, magparamdam ka naman! Ano ng balita sayo?

2 Comments:

At Sat Feb 25, 03:57:00 PM 2006, Blogger ana said...

hey, sorry that i didn't text you earlier about calling -- totally forgot that i was supposed to. guess i was more tired than i thought i was ^__^

 
At Sun Feb 26, 12:07:00 AM 2006, Blogger feifu said...

sus, oks lang ^^ I fell asleep rin naman kasi agad e, so even if you remembered to call/txt I probably would have been too engrossed with my dreams to even wake up ^^0 Kulang kasi talaga lagi tulog ko e haaayyy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home