Sunday, December 10, 2006

Another week

Don't really feel like blogging but I'm forcing myself to write down what the week that has just gone by was like.

Monday: duty @ Mabalacat with Ms. Luzung. She's nice. New C.I. A June 2006 board passer but no longer new to teaching since her first course was Biology and she taught Anatomy at Angeles University for several years before taking up Nursing. Katuwa siya. Mas nato-toxic pa siya kaysa samin during the duty ^-^0 Guess it's coz it's her first time to be a C.I. for anyone. The only gripe I have about her is that sinasagad niya oras. Isipin niyo, travel pa kami from Mabalacat to San Fernando (and vise versa in the morning) and supposed to be till 3pm lang duty umaabot kami lampas nun, minsan mga 430pm na kami nakakarating sa San Fernando, tapos 45 mins pa yung byahe ko from San Fernando to Apalit so sobrang pagod travel time pa lang. Haaay... I usually fall asleep on the way home, buti na lang kasabay ko si Jomjom sa pag-uwi kasi taga-Apalit din siya.

Tuesday: duty ulit. Kaso di na kami sa Mabalacat natuloy coz Ms. Luzung had to go meet Fr. Dean for her interview with him. So ayun, sa school na lang kami. We ended up having a quiz after a short discussion about BT, IV therapy, ER & herbal meds, and then researched at the lib for the assigned reports. Am in a group with Quibs and Nicky to report about Pulse Oximetry, of which I'm supposed to finish the written report tonight so I can print it by tomorrow at the latest coz it's due on Tuesday.

Wednesday: Lecture about Bioethics with Mrs. Dizon. I LOVE that prof ^___^ and sobrang astig niya and funny! Her lectures are never boring, and although minsan medyo nag-re-reading class din siya it doesn't seem that way from all her inputs and jokes. Had a quiz about last week's discussion which I didn't attend coz that day was the twins' burial day, so I dunno how well I did on that quiz. Just hope I passed it at least. Some of the questions she asked weren't on the handouts given so... *shrug*

Thursday: Nursing Day. Boring! As in B-O-R-I-N-G!!! And a complete waste of time. Went to a mandatory mass in the morning, then spent the rest of the day watching the basketball game between the 4 nursing year levels. The seniors won, btw. Considering most of them are in the official Nursing Dept. basketball team, I'm not surprised at the outcome. Kakantiyawan ko pa sila Dayao and Kuya Elan if hindi sila nanalo. Spent the afternoon with Sieg, Hazel, Boti, and Jen. There's a bit of a long story behind why I spent the afternoon with them instead of going back to school for whatever activities planned but it's way too private a thing for me to put down here. Just suffice it to say that they needed to talk about something.

Friday and Saturday: *long suffering sigh* Compre review of Anatomy and Physiology by none other than the (insert heavy sarcasm) uber great dynamic, wonderfully beloved Ma'am Atienza. She almost managed to make me hate Anatomy, and to think it's one of my most favorite subjects! I hate it when people waste my time and I consider those two days spent listening to her prattle on a complete waste of my time, effort and money. I refuse to rant any further about her coz my BP is threatening to go beyond the healthy range whenever I so much as think of her effing face.

Sunday: Today... Umn. What's up with today? Oh yeah! Lucy's birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCIA!!!

Went to the 8am mass, sat up front near the choir with mom, Tito Toto, Tita Pes, Camille, Binky and Karen. Got put on the spot again during Fr. Larry's homily. Tita Pes asked us to go coz she was treating the choir to breakfast so we ended up going to the local McDonalds with them. Spent the rest of the day at home reading the pulse oximetry photocopies plus 20+pages-fontsize 8-singlespaced printouts of the same topic so I can pick and choose what info should go in the written report I'm in the middle of procrastinating from finishing right now. Heheh ^___^ Anyways, Tita Betty was here almost the entire day. Camille, Binky and Karen were using the computer until around 5pm so I have a bit of an excuse why I'm not done with the report yet, ne? Guess I better quit blogging for tonight and go back to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home