Thursday, November 02, 2006

Finding Neverland

I have always hated the fact that I was unable to catch this film on theater when it was shown last year or so, and I could never seem to catch it on television when the cable movie channels aired it some months ago. Well, I've finally been able to watch it by finding my own copy of it. And thank God that I wasn't able to watch it at the movie theater for I'd have come out of that place a horrible red-eyed mess from crying so damn much!

I love love love love LOVE this film.

Maybe because I've loved the story of Peter Pan and almost anything related to it since my early elementary school days. Watching a film based on supposed true events on what inspired J.M.Barrie to write his classical play about the boy who never grew up is just as wonderful as getting a glimpse Neverland yourself. Watching this film made my heart feel heavier and lighter at the same time. I recommend it to those who haven't watched it yet; just bring a lot of tissues with you though ^-^

1 Comments:

At Fri Nov 03, 03:02:00 PM 2006, Blogger ana said...

orig?

i have a vcd copy of the movie nga pala

^__^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home